Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I am so tired of being pushed away. Pushed away from friends. From everyone. Why has it become so hard to find any relationship (friendship or otherwise) that just stays? It doesn't involve people lying or not bothering to reply. Why is it so hard to find someone that will always be there, no matter what?

Yes, I have issues. I know. But I am tired of always finding myself the pushed end of things. Always that distance. I hate it. O always have. It seems that I haven't gotten used to the seasonal thing. It's either I am in or insufferable.

It is true. No matter how many people you fill your life with, you can still be lonely as fuck. Especially if they all have decided to never reply back.

It's sad to look back at everyone you call a friend (even with all the great things happening in your life) and find only a very small group of people that would truly help you in a crisis. I had thought that part of my life is over, but apparently it still continues. Ah well. Life goes on, I guess.

I am just tired, that's all.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

I'm still here :D.

Hugs!

Jay said...

Awww, true. :) Thank you for always being there.