Saturday, June 20, 2009

I feel soooo stupid right now. I tried to do some henna therapy for my hair to add some shine and color (red in sunshine, ahhhh!), but of course, something happened! I kept saying, "Why isn't it becoming liquid???" I made a mess of the kitchen, was almost in tears.

Then looked at another set of directions and found the one I had didn't include the fact that you had hot water to the mixture...I did EVERYTHING else right.

I feel stupid. Completely, utterly stupid. Add to that lonely and stupid.

I really want to eat.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Awww! I have moments like that all of the time :P, usually it's when I'm cooking. How did the hair turn out?

Jay said...

Well, after the horrible incident, I tried it again with a little less stuff. It turned out very, very lightly, so I had to do it again. A friend of mine offered to help, so she did it again on Monday. It is turning out well so far! I can't wash my hair for a couple of days, so we will see...