Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Couldn't Sleep. Those Stupid Clowns...

School: Am attemping to catch up after the nice, relaxing Labor Day weekend with the knitting gals. Thankfully I have learned how to read really fast and get the gist of what the article/chapter is about. But I have a group project that I need to catch up on the correspondence on, and some assignments that are due this Monday. Yeah. This weekend will not be for the fun.

Knitting Retreat: Fabulous. Unfortunately, I felt like I was either cantankerous in my sleepiness or a drunk, loud bitch. But it was fabulous. Got a lot of knitting done (as it should be), and watch a lot of movies. Especially lesbian movies. All hail the Casey. It definitely reinstated how much I love my knitting group. I am very happy that circumstances happened and this group formed.

Work: ...it's work? I go in. I do my shit. I leave. I have now come to the point that when things do come up that are done by my counterpart, all I can do the following: look at it, sigh, nod my head, and try to fix it. No outrages. No thoughts of "She's finally going to get it". Just the pure knowledge that it has been done, and now I will most likely get the brunt of it all. But it is worth it because my boss, no matter what, is great. I don't want to say in the public WWW why (the walls have ears), so if you would like to know why she is the most greatest boss in the world, contact me privately.

Love life: ...a lady doesn't tell...yet. ;) Well, a lady can't tell anything when she doesn't have much to tell. But we will see. Again. I was freaking out last night because we had a date and, again, she wasn't getting my hints. I got a peck, but that was it. I wanted so much more then that. It's nice that she listened to me earlier, but now it's different. So, I talked to her. But I kept thinking that maybe I am settling. That I am scared to live alone that I just take the first woman that is interested. But at the same time, I am scared that I'm too scared to go forward. But, we will see. It's not forever. Hopefully our next date will go better. We are going to go see "The Time Traveler's Wife" and get dinner. Let's hope I will have something I won't tell.

I love Pandora. All hail the Quick Mix with slow, sexy woman jazz with M.I.A. and Goo Goo Dolls. Fabulous.

I hate summer. I want my rain. I want my cold weather. I want to wear my sweaters again.

I miss my Bluebird. Been too busy for her lately...we will have to bike tomorrow or this weekend.

That's about it.

No comments: