Friday, October 23, 2009

No, I Can't Fly Away

it is so hard to describe how I feel.

Gracious eyes with courteous hands just make better bedfellows than passionate handstrokes.

you scare me. you make my stomach dance within its cage, making my heart envious of its flexibility.

Lips that tantilize just make me want to run. While hearth-ready words give me lead feet.

we won't last. I know it. but i can't fly away.

no. I just can't fly away from you.

Curves draw me away. Your straight lines keep me closer.

not ready to give you up for someone else. not ready to say its over after much contemplating.

Hands so smooth, but breath so intriguing.

not ready to say it's done yet.

Your words fill me with fear, even though you mean well.

not ready to say it's done yet. no. not even when we cry and scream

not ready to say it's done yet.

No comments: