Monday, July 6, 2009

I don't come into work for two days, and apparently the world falls down at the ears...whatever. I just don't care anymore.

Four more days until my Southern California trip. I am already planning outfits, events, and what to bring knitting-wise. It helps the days go by faster.

Amie is getting excited too! He is planning his outfits as well (a nice cool turquoise feathered swimsuit will just have to do), and his new temporary digs. We plan to pick that up tomorrow.

After staying away from my gray cabled socks, I finally found the strength and inspiration to finish the first sock and be half way through the second sock. It is actually getting me back into the sock knitting. For awhile, I have been very dampened in my sock knitting. Now I am starting to love it again. I blame the podcasts I have been listening: she is a sock knitter.

We now have a hole in our family room ceiling...when will the demolishing end?

No comments: