Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PICTURES!!!!

As promised, here are some of my vacation pictures. I took a lot, so this is not everything.



We start with setting up Amie for the road trip. We strapped him on top of our shoe rack, and we thought it would stay. But it slipped through the bumps. He wasn't that frazzled, but I definitely was getting worried. It was either I take him out and risk having him hurting himself on the bumps or have him in the cage and deal with the bumps. I went with the latter. He wasn't that mad at me because...



Yeah. He got over it. He's a brave man.



Outside our motor home at night in Newport Beach. I haven't mastered taking pictures at night, sorry...



In the day time. Pretty...



We had a long day....



Disneyland! Blurry...



This is before they collapsed from my running around for Fastpass.





Balboa Island



Views from my bike ride around the RV resort






Disneyland again! This time with the sis and her boyfriend.



He likes Tigger though. He got a little jealous by this...



Blue Bayou Restaurant!



And I couldn't finish Disneyland without this...



Not me...but whatever. :)

And that's it! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Yay! I hadn't seen these. I love vacation pics (or any fun pics, really). One can never visit Disneyland too many times! :D