Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I promise, photos will come of the many scenes that I saw in Orange County. I'm just lazy and will eventually put them up.

I BOUGHT A BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One thing that came out of my vacation was the fact that I absolutely loved biking around the RV resort and the beach. I hadn't biked since I was a kid, and I could never find a bike that fit my small stature. But my sister had this very small bike designed for a woman, and she let me borrow it for a week. I fell absolutely in love with it! So, I knew that I would have to buy myself a bike so I can continue enjoying the wonderful feeling of biking.

So, I did. It was actually at a great cost for a bike, and I already did a run to Trader Joe's with it. Although I didn't buy anything, and realized that it would have been hard to carry anything in it. But it was still fun. :)

Yeah!

No comments: