Monday, February 9, 2009

S.A.D.

I guess I'm writing a series about my love life...huh, anyway.

Being one of those singles who don't have a honey to spend Saturday with, I have been thinking of fun things to do while everyone pairs up.

1. Movie marathon! Now I can do this outside the house and finally watch the movies that I haven't gotten around to watch. Or I can stay home in my fuzzy wuzzy pajamas with lots of chocolate and watch my old romantic comedy movies. I've done that many of times though and I want to do something different.

2. Travel! I've been missing my Northern country lately, and have been craving some hippie-feeling, nature-loving sensibilities. But that means I would be out all day, and I won't be able to afford staying at a motel. That means I will be driving all day. Do I really want to do that? If it is worth it. Especially if it involves some champagne and gay fun in Guerneville, and then some yummy Women power in Sebastopol.

3. Hang out with some other single friends. Wait...never mind, I don't really have any that live around here.

4. Eat lots of cookie dough and call it an Off Plan day. Mmmmmmmmm....cookies.

5. Go to a bar and drink lots of Chardonnay. Mmmmmm.

6. Enjoy a good book.

7. Drink lots of wine at home, then cruise Craigslist.com like a weirdo.

8. Do the above, but then start prank calling all of my friends who are trying to enjoy the day.

9. Do nothing.

10. Kiss a girl and actually like it!

Anyway...I think I will do either one or two. I'm leaning more towards traveling because I just need to get out. I've been wanting to enjoy some time by myself, and this is perfect time.

We will see. We will see.

2 comments:

Godzilla ( Party of One ) said...

You know, I haven't figured out what I'm going to do for the occasion. It's my first one alone since 2003.

I'll probably just do the movie thing, with some lovely pineapple wine.

Jay said...

That sounds lovely! And, if you want to be extra stereotypical, eat lots and lots of your favorite ice cream. :)